http://www.paidtoread.com

This is some of the work of Photoshop Phase V

0

Again, with a layer mask for the raspberry leg, I blended it into the rest of the image:



Now the raspberry frog is basically done but now I want to do something with the eyes. The original eyes had green in them and, now that the frog is all red, I want to get rid of the green and make it red.

So I created hue/saturation adjustment layer and applied it to the original frog head section layer only. To do this the adjustment layer has to be above the original frog head layer and then, by alt-clicking the horizontal line between the adjustment layer and the frog head layer in the layer palette, you create a link so-to-speak between the adj. layer and the frog head layer. Just to make sure, the adjustment layer is positioned between the raspberry head section layer above it and the frog head section below it. So I adjusted the sliders, with the colorize box checked, to get the desired red color:



Now I used a black brush on the adjustment layer to get rid of the center of the red part so there's only red around the edges of the eye like this:



After this, I decided to darken the one raspberry portion that was in the general vicinity of the "ear" of the original frog, or so I think it's the ear.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter