http://www.paidtoread.com

This is some of the work of Photoshop Phase III

0

Now that the head is finished, I moved on to the body. I made a selection of the body onto its own layer and another copy of the raspberry layer underneath it. Lowered the opacity of the raspberry layer, and I got this:



Again, with the same liquifying method, I ended up with this:



After erasing unneeded parts of the raspberry, I used layer masks on both the rasp. head and rasp. body to blend the two sections together. I ended up with this:



After this, I used the burn and dodge tools, mainly set to hilight, to darken and lighten areas of the body and make it look more rounded. The body of the frog didn't have many contours so this was enough burning and dodging that it needed:

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter