http://www.paidtoread.com

This is some of the work of Photoshop Phase VI

0

Now the frog is complete. I took all the layers and put it into a layer set so I can keep all the layers together to make it transferring over to the background image easier. It's a simple drag from the layers palette over into the background image canvas.

I wanted to use the original raspberry source image as the background. I decided to crop a little off the left and right to make it more vertical. I also cloned out the raspberry that's towards the right-bottom. Plus I cloned out the original raspberry since it's now being replaced by the raspberry frog. Don't worry about parts of the raspberry that are left since they will be covered up:



Then I dragged my raspberry frog layer set into the background image to get this:



Ok, so it looks like the froggy is floating in middair, we can't have that now, can we? I found a good source of another raspberry leaf, extracted it from the image, then placed it in the final image:



Well, almost done, except for the fact that he's not "grounded" on the leaf.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter