http://www.paidtoread.com

Independent reviews and testimonials

0

| In :

"Your software is allowing me to sell larger prints of my gymnastics shots. I got an order for $800 worth of 20x30 prints on Friday that I never could have blown up that large without having your product to first remove the noise. The decision to purchase this software is a no-brainer if you shoot low-light high ISO environments...."
Marc K.


"An amazing product. It saved my proverbial posterior yesterday with an aerial image that I photographed for release to media."
Andy N.

"I'm a photojournalist and NN has saved my butt numerous times already."
Ray C.

"I have been using your product now for about nine months, for film grain reduction after scanning and for digital noise reduction. I have used [two competitive products] before and after critically evaluating all three programs I found yours to be the best."
Hans W.

"I've been taking some ballet rehearsal photos using available light and ISO 800, and the results after noise reduction are amazing. Thanks for a great product."
Jim M.

"Just a brief message to compliment you on this amazing software. I've tried just about all the competition and there's nothing to match the
results I get with Noise Ninja."
Sarah G.

"Your approach to responding to customer requests rates as 10/10. Oops I'm not a customer yet make that 11/10."
Wayne S.

"I hauled out a digital photo that I'd taken last summer, existing light, Nikon 5700 cranked up to 800, and while the image was ok on the camera, it was really grainy. I figured no way is this software of yours gonna make much of out of it. Then I tried it. Holy Smokes. Thank you thank you thank you."
Dennis C.

"The Noise Ninja program is fantastic. I can now confidently shoot at ISO 200 and 400 knowing I can render a professional looking image using Noise Ninja!"
George P.

"Awesome software! I am so happy with this software!"
Joe G.

"I just want to email you again and tell you how incredible this software is. I am just so amazed how it can reduce the noise and retain sharpness. Incredible. It was the best money I ever spent! Keep up the awesome job!"
Kevin S.

Share this :

  • Stumble upon
  • twitter